I’ve been trying to keep up with the gals from Paying Myself and My Pretty Pennies to track my weekly spending via the Weekly Money Check-Up. Hopefully, I’ll continue to hold myself accountable and think weekly (and not daily so I don’t shoot myself with stress) over my spending habits.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on ugh. Um, well I did the majority of my Christmas shopping. So, probably a $70 trip to Target? I’ve realized that most of my holiday spending has been spent at Target. Holiday sales? About 2 different stores each about a 5 minute drive from home? Hmmm…
2. Today I feel blah towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was visited a friend in the suburbs and had a movie, cookie making, pizza eating night. It was fun and stress free!
4. I will consider this week a success if I stick to the budget for the week and make ZERO unnecessary purchases! And, make it to the gym at least 3x’s, unlike last week’s failure. Boo 😦
5. I am afraid of going over budget for Christmas gifts. Do you ever get scared of over-buying?