I haven’t done a weekly money check up from My Pretty Pennies in awhile so I thought I’d complete the short survey just to assess how I’ve been feeling lately about money and where it’s going…and to get myself motivated. It’s been so cold and snowy here in Chicago that I feel like just vegging out all day/night on the couch and watching tv. Um, hello…Glee was on twice this week?! Heaven. But I need to get back to the gym and start focusing on my short term goals.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on $35 on a new North Face hoodie as a gift to myself from my state refund! Bam!
2. Today I feel a bit more confident towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was spent the weekend with a really good friend which took my mind off of all the crazy things going on in my life right now!
4. I will consider this week a success if I workout three 3x’s and get back on my C25K program! Holy moly!!! Shamrock Shuffle is in 60 days exactly from today! Better get on it!
5. I am afraid of not meeting my goal weight by my 28th birthday. I’ve already dropped 15 lbs and now need to lose about 30 more lbs.
6. For the Super Bowl, I actually didn’t do hardly anything! Went to Buffalo Wild Wings with a friend, and then went home and watched the game on my big screen!