I’m participating in the Weekly Money Check-Up, compliments of My Pretty Pennies. Let’s see how this week has been broken down:
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on – A $55 shopping spree to Target. I mean really….I walked into the store with the hopes of just browsing and before I knew it, I was rummaging through all the Valentines clearance. I did score a really cute plastic plate set and cups and some munchies for my lunches and stuff.
2. Today I feel tired towards money. I’m waiting, patiently, for my federal income tax refund which wasn’t accepted until February 14th. It’s tentatively scheduled to hit my checking account on February 25th which is also payday. So, I’m broke until payday in which I’ll gloriously be swimming in cash until I snap out of it and pay my bills for the month. I just want to get my big credit card down and the IRS payment plus the planned payment from my pay check will really help.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was Met with my Alpha Chi Omega Advisory Board sisters for a meeting. It was long, but fun and sometimes just talking about the sorority helps take me to a happy place where I live and breathe Alpha Chi Omega.
4. I will consider this week a success if I Get through it and don’t spend every single last penny that I own!
5. This Valentine’s Day I just had an a-okay day. Wasn’t sad that I didn’t have any one and instead spread the love and gave my co-workers candy and little Valentines. Did receive some bad news on the job hunt front, but bounced right back and am doing just fine.